Van der Hoeff Refractories is specialized in:
- Refractory design
- Supply and installation
We are active in:
- Waste to energy (WtE)
- Bio – energy
- (Petro) Chemical industry
- Incineration / melting of hazardous waste
VDH-R Engineering Services:
We base our refractory solutions on accurate and smart engineering and integrate these in our new construction- and maintenance projects.
In which we are supported by:
- Tata Steel Ceramic Research Centre for chemical / physical laboratory research
- Deutsches Institut für Feuerfest und Keramik GmbH. for Oxidation tests ASTM C-863
- T.U. Dresden for computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analyses
- Flux Refractories BV for material advice and advanced on site monitoring technology.
VDH-R Boiler Tile System
Van der Hoeff Refractories view VDH-R boiler tiling system
Van der Hoeff Refractories has developed a patented Nitride Bond Silicon Carbide boiler tile system for the lining of Waste to Energy boilers.
More Quality – Less Downtime – Lower Costs
- Fast and flexible installation
- One piece anchors are short, well protected and stay relatively cool
- Evenly divided dense anchor pattern
- Spacer/liner for faster accurate installation and smoother tile wall
In our prefab shop we install refractory linings in various elements from cast iron grate parts to a complete 80 tons melting furnace, and everything in between.
Van der Hoeff Refractories Prefab Workshop